Join fellow Oregonians across the state in the #OregoniansGive campaign!
Celebrate generosity and care for your fellow community members this holiday season and donate to help support youth in nature. Visit us today at Oregonians Give to easily donate to a worthy cause. WREN has a number of new projects planned for 2017, read on to see what programs your donation will make possible!
WREN's 2017 plans include:
- Continuing our fund raising campaign for a new, mobile classroom to shelter children and adults during inclement weather.
- Developing new environmental education curricula for Bethel Fifth Graders to learn about and perform water testing along Amazon Creek.
- Designing interpretive signs that will be installed at the new disc golf course near Stewart Pond, and designing and leading field trips at the site.
- Developing new curricula for 4J English Language Learner students to learn science and math concepts through hands-on outdoor learning experiences.
- Collaborating with the City of Eugene and Bureau of Land Management on a new project to train the next generation of land stewards.